SC Media has published its February 2019 “cloud-based security management” group test which included a review of ShieldX’s Elastic Security Platform product. You can view the five star review HERE.
- With the capability to have a single pane view into any environment, along with dynamic scaling, visibility and discovery across a multi-cloud infrastructure, this product is worth adding to the top of your list.Full stack protection is offered with FireEye, APP-aware ACL, DLP, malware detection, full-flow packet capture IDS/IPS threat detection and prevention, virtual tap, URL inspection for reputation and classification/filtering, unique anomaly detection, and micro-segmentation.
- Every workload and application in your data center will be fully mapped automatically without agents.
- Automating infrastructure, security and applications helps ensure microservices are inserted when and where they are needed. These microservices are inserted directly into infrastructures. This allows for automated intent-based security policies.
- Security Analytics has a unique component called Indicator of Pivot (IoP) which is based on kill chain methodology.
- With a fast time-to-value return after a quick 30-minute installation, operational efficiency increases visibility and discovery seamless across a multi-cloud structure with a single pane view into any environment using tools you know.
- WEAKNESSES:None that we found.