WE MAKE SECURITY THE EASIEST THING TO DO IN THE CLOUD FOR SECURITY, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND OPERATIONS
To protect the hybrid cloud environment,
A holistic approach to security that supports greater depth of coverage and threat awareness. Extending beyond perimeter security to address east-west traffic—a growing weakness with the surge of cloud native architecture.
What Makes ShieldX Unique
Lateral movement or workload-to-workload traffic within your data center and cloud environments creates a significant attack surface. Organizations adopting a Zero Trust strategy operate as if they have already been breached and prevent the risk of threats moving laterally within an environment. SX looks beyond ports and protocols to verify the risk inherent to the application and workloads, in public or private clouds, hybrid clouds, or on-premises data centers.
SX uses machine learning to automate the entire policy lifecycle for microsegmentation and workload protection. There’s no need to build policy manually during deployment or ongoing operations. SX recommends policies and continuously discovers and reports on application changes all while allowing customers to prioritize their approach to segmentation based on an understanding of risk.
SX automatically builds real-time application topology and dependency maps. We highlight the application paths and risks which may lead to a compromise, recommending security policies to reduce the attack surface and prevent attacks from becoming breaches. We visualize attacks in progress and overlay them on top of the application dependency map to provide security teams actionable intelligence needed to proactively respond to attacks.
Protecting your data and applications requires deep visibility and consistent, best-in-class security controls across physical, virtualized, containerized and cloud environments.
- Infrastructure connector leverages cloud provider APIs to discover assets and normalize activity
- Allows the creation of one consistent, but dynamic, policy
- Continuously discovers and catalogs assets while leveraging intelligence to generate policies at the perimeter and within
- Provides situational awareness about applications running anywhere (even the dark corners) in virtualized data centers
- Apply tags based on initiating and terminating connections
- See indications of lateral movement during an attack campaign
- Layer 7 capabilities allow context about application components in use
- Map the topology of networks and identify applications dependencies to gain end-to-end visibility of every resource
- Advanced monitoring includes SIEM and analytics, aggregating logs, forwarding events, and enriching data and events with observed behavior
- An adaptive intention engine efficiently models relationships to produce a visual application connectivity graph
- Learn what needs to be allowed based on a clear picture of traffic dynamics
- Security policies are suggested based on the application connectivity model
- Automation allows policies to be implemented in hours—not weeks or months
- Granularly group workloads into resource groups with the ability to tune policies for an individual group
- Continuously looks for new workloads, networks, and load balancers and reacts at cloud speed to determine intent
- Avoid performance degradation or reduced security by responding to demand in real time
- Scale out required microservices
- Deploy scale back when demand isn’t as high to reduce costs without interrupting traffic
- Realize unparalleled ability to deploy security controls when and where they are needed, at any scale, without compromise
- Only trusted users and applications can access specific systems and data
- Zero Trust is extended across OSI layers
- Data and applications are kept safe through east-west network traffic protection
- Be prepared for audits and eliminate stressful surprises
- Detect and prevent attacks by visualizing attacker behavior on a threat execution map
- Learn how multi-cloud behaves and shows anomalies based on knowledge of normal activity
- Anomalous activity is quarantined, preventing attacks from spreading, without stopping work
- Take the headache out of managing complex multi-cloud environments to save time